- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup (soft) butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups butterscotch chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix together butter with brown and white sugar.
- Add 2 tsp of water to the baking soda and stir.
- Add the eggs, vanilla, salt, and baking soda mixture.
- Sift in the flour and stir.
- Add chocolate chips and stir.
- Drop large spoonfuls onto un-greased baking sheet.
- Cook 10-12 mins.
- Let cookies cool on rack or newspaper.