Prep time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 1hr
Another easy recipe, which combines some basic ingredients for a filling and relatively healthy dish. Feeds 7 hungry mouths, with leftovers!
- 6 Italian (sweet or spicy) sausages
- 1 can white (cannellini) beans
- 1 large can whole plum tomatoes
- 1 red, yellow, or orange pepper (roughly chopped)
- 2 red onions (chopped)
- 200ml chicken stock
- Salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Roast onions and pepper in large casserole dish for 15-20 mins.
- Add sausages and cook for 10 mins.
- Toss in tomatoes and chicken stock. Stir and cook for another 30-35 mins.
- Serve over potatoes or rice.